Thursday 2 June 2016

Honoka Kousaka Cosplay Progress



Hello everyone!! 
Im going to write about how I made my Honoka Kousaka Cosplay!
I hope this help you if you want to do this cosplay too !

Let's Start~



Material:
1 m Orange Fabric (I used Jacquard)
Green Paint
7 m Golden Tapes
1 m Black Fabric (I used Panama) 
4 m White Lace




First, Just made the corset, use a basic pattern and cut it , It is easier .


Then use the green paint , and after that glue the tapes with silicone. 


For the sleeves, just make two trepezes ( four because you have to make two sleeves haha), Made them longer than you arm,



 I hated the necklace, it was super difficult and I know why. 



The skrit was super easy just make a enormous circule and in the middle of it made a smaller one (its perimeter must be as your waist measure)

It wasn't that diffcult but you must be patient. Wait for the paint and the glue to dry . If you dont, you could make a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment