Wednesday 15 June 2016

ColourVue Crazy Cat Eyes Review! Dark Bloom Make up~





It's time for a new review! 
Thanks to Optyk Rozmus for this crazy lenses!! Go and check their store, they have so many lenses in an affordable price~

Well, let's start!


Shipping amazing as always. In 10 days the lenses arrived to my address in perfect state <3 

The package contain two Crazy Cat Eye Lenses



As you know (or maybe not haha) I have myopathy  so I must use glasses or lenses with prescription. this lenses are available in power from 0 to -6 , so if you have the same "illness"  that I have and you want to use this lenses , don't worry . You can.


I'm a little bit blind haha so i have a prescription of -2,50.

Description:

Diameter: 14mm
Content : 45% of water
Base Curve : 8.6
Life span :  3 months
these lenses are really confortable, they have a 45% of water so this makes the really soft.
The color is really nice, it's not a super shinning yellow. instead of that, they looks more opaque and natural. I mean this eyes are not natural haha no one has eyes cats (except for cats haha) but they don't look super incredible strange.


Dark Bloom Make up!!

I decided to use  this lenses for my Dark Bloom make up!! I should start making the costume but the weather isn't helping. It's winter and omg i will die of hypothermia  if I have a photoshoot.


     

I hope you like it! See u soon!~

Yes , I know, my room is a mess , but how cares hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment