Friday 20 May 2016

Megumi Shimizu Photoshoot


Last Weekend  had my Megum Shimizu Photoshoot

I love this Cosplay, it was the first cosplay that I made with my own hands! I'm pretty proud about it.

So, I decided that this cosplay needs a photoshoot, so Ta-Da!!






These were the first photos, I love them!!
Then we (the photographers and me) went to another place  and took more photos!!


.
It's amazing the contrast between the woods and Megumi. I really like how this cosplay looks with a green background.


And now! I think this is my favorite photo:



I dont know,  I just feel as Megumi, we catch her essence in this photo, or at least that is what I think.

Thanks for reading!! I'll upload my Supergirl Photoshoot soon, I hope you like it.

Kisses!!


1 comment:

  1. wow te ves muy hermosa que bonitas fotos eres muy guapa

    ReplyDelete